Newsletter Subscription

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Summer felt strange this year / Anul asta vara s-a simtit ciudat

It rained, it was cold and it was almost autumn. I do wish for the summers I experienced during my childhood, those long hot days that ended with rain most of the time. But nowadays everything is either too cold or too hot. But it's inspiring, it inspired me to do this pendant.

A plouat, a fost frig si a fost aproape toamna. Mi-e dor de verile pe care le traiam cand eram mica, zilele lungi care se terminau aproape mereu cu ploaie. Dar acum totul este ori prea friguros ori prea fierbine. Dar ma inspira sa fac pandantive ca asta:

pendant, girl, blue, fimo, polymer clay

pendant, blue, fimo, polymer clay

2 comments:

  1. I love the purple hair, very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I wanted to make her stand out from all the grey surrounding her.

    ReplyDelete