Newsletter Subscription

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Swap Revista Atelierul

 I was paired with Vasilica Blihan and I loved making her a pendant and a little brooch. She sent me a beautiful pair of earrings and a matching brooch along with a lovely handwritten letter that I really appreciated; I always loved to receive handwritten letters and she wrote a beautiful one. I want to thank her and I will definitely be part of more swaps from now on. Here are the lovely things I received from her:

As this was the first time I took part in a swap, I can declare that this exchange of little things made with love was a wonderful experience, and I definitely thank Revista Atelierul for making it possible. It wasn't a mere exchange, I met another artisan like me, a lovely human being who puts a lot of passion into what she does, and it all came in a time when I needed creative people around me.

Am avut-o ca partenera pe Vasilica Blihan si mi-a facut placere sa-i fac un pandantiv si o mica brosa. Ea mi-a trimis o pereche minunata de cercei si o brosa in acelasi stil impreuna cu o draguta scrisorica pe care am apreciat-o foarte mult. Intotdeauna mi-a placut sa primesc scrisori. Ii multumesc pe aceasta cale si cu siguranta voi participa la alte swap-uri.

Avand in vedere ca acesta a fost prima oara cand particip la un swap, pot sa declar ca schimbul de lucrusoare facute cu dragoste a fost o experienta minunata si multumesc Revistei Atelierul ca a facut posibil acest lucru. Nu doar am facut un schimb, ci am cunoscut un alt artizan ca si mine, un om minunat care pune suflet in ceea ce face, mai ales cand imi lipseau oamenii creativi din jurul meu. 




No comments:

Post a Comment